- The only worldwide television series
about small business
- Over 260 half-hour episodes airing
weekly since 1994
- On up to 200 PBS member stations, Voice of
America, and more
- Over ten years of productions have been made possible by
the United States Postal Service, Microsoft, IBM, Business Week, Forbes,
Citibank Travelers, Mass Mutual, Dun & Bradstreet, Verizon, AT&T, MCI,
Qwest, SBC, BellSouth, Lowe Foundation, Bank of America, Chase and dozens of
other banks, and business publications, many utility companies, Chambers of
Commerce, and other small business advocates.
- 2005 marks our campaign to engage our public television
stations and their independent producers to produce new episodes of the show.
The goal is to have no less than 50 (and as many as 200) groups producing no
less than 13 local episodes each year and from which we select the best 52
episodes to air nationally and globally.